Lost and Found

posted under by lhnkhang
Lost

Recently many people lose many things. At my block, a child lost her pet.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At school, a student lost his laptop.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At Fairprice, customers lost belief. This is obligated voluntariness. It was ridiculous when the sale assistant asked me whether I brought my own bag. Now I know, so that's fine.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Found

Copyrighted number.

How can a number be censored? I guess you know this series of numbers: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. This is a fictional series taken from Lost series (which now in its 3rd season). This is an important number (in the series), but unrealistic.

Which number is more important than the social security number? Recently I found another series of arbitrarily generated number, but copyrighted. It's a magic HD-DVD processing key used to decrypt and play most movies nowadays. This number's shaken the internet world recently and people keep talking about it. Want to find more, google for "HD-DVD number". Even in Flickr, there are many illustrations, humorously and seriously. Check them out here.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top