If it keeps raining like this...

posted under by lhnkhang
Every Saturday night, I prepare "eagerly" (according to my wife's remark) for the tennis session the next day. I have to "prepare" my "tools" on Saturday because I have to get up early on Sunday. When I get up early, I cannot prepare anything fast, because my mind is not "clear" at that time (it's still sleepy), and I often miss something. Usually I don't have much time to prepare, because I never get up too early, just earlier than normal. Also, the bus to university is rare on that day, and I have to catch a bus at a particular time (8:07am), if not, I have to wait for another 30mins.

Last Sunday, I suddenly woke up at 7:05. Getting out of the bed, I woke my wife up, because she planned to experiment on Sunday, and she wanted to go with me to the university. She told me it was raining. I approached to the window to confirm, and sadly it rained. It didn't rain accidentally on this day, but almost every day last week, it always rained in the night, kept going until morning.

Outside, it's now raining (c.f. Big big world), and it's 6:46am. I don't play tennis today, but listening the raindrops falling to the windows make me unhappy. Hope that it never rains on Sunday.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top