Simple

posted under by lhnkhang
I've found out recently that internet is really an attractive girl. This is a long story, I'll reveal when time comes.

Accidentally I know that KFC means Kentucky Fried Chicken. It's so simple! I used to think that KFC is Kentucky, and now it is confirmed.

Although I've had McDonald many times in NUS in my first year in Singapore, esp. on weekend, because the Terrace was closed on Saturday's evening and Sunday, I had to wait for over one year to taste the first KFC meal. That's time after my wife came to Singapore. From NUS, we crossed the Clementi Hill to visit West Coast area, and had the first ever KFC meal at Ginza Plaza. We had a bicycle at that time with a carry, which was stolen during the innovation of my block.

After that KFC meal, I always opted to choose KFC while my wife preferred McDonald. We were not familiar with food in NUS and we did not have the habit of dining out at that time, and unfortunately, there's no KFC in NUS, hence McDonald is the only place in NUS that we could spend our miserable and poor dinner time. That period was difficult. Although I did not detest the food in NUS, it was a big problem for my wife to eat happily. We tried many ways, even bringing our own food, but we did not have the mood of eating inside NUS.

Suddenly things have changed now. After some trips to Vietnam and some times cooking at home, we started to dine everywhere we can around Singapore. We finally find some good sides of Singapore food besides the bad opinions that we address to it conventionally every time a discussion about Singapore's food arisen.

It's not too hard to change a habit, after all.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top