Weekend story

posted under by lhnkhang
An email costs 100USD plus.

This morning, I received such email and lost 100+USD. Look on the bright side, however, nothing comes for nothing. Hopefully MU will win this evening.

I felt asleep early today, at ... 5:00pm. I wanted to take a nap because under this situation, I couldn't watch two important events tonight; FA final and Hamburg Semifinal. I made an ice tea, and things are better.

Last friday, I accessed a hosting site by a recommendation. They have domain name on sale! I bought a couple of domain names for 0.99 USD each. Lời to.

Yesterday I had an interesting evening at IMM. The downside was the carrot cake. This was the second time in IMM I was cheated by the advertisement. The photo shows some nice and crispy pieces of carrot cake on a plate, in reality, I received a plat with soft, black thingy inside. It can not be compared with carrot cake in Vietnam. Only two places in Singapore I find acceptable food are in food court near Bouna Vista MRT, and NUS Art Canteen, but The Deck was down, and I've never visited that food court ever since.

Federer is vulnerable now. He also parted his part-time coach. In my point of view, he lacks of matches. He drops some non Master-Series events that he participated in some last years. He's not very confident on court as I used to see him be.

Yesterday I saw at World of Sport that my racket costs $300 plus. I can't believe the sale-off system here. Last time I bought it at $128, so it's REALLY sale-off.

However, it seems we never "gain" anything if we buy goods in buck. For example, 1 bag of 3kg Breeze, or Fab, or Top costs $6, and 1 bag of 5kg costs $10. So why do we have to buy bigger bag?

That's all for this week. Now I'm watching MU-Chelsea. Bye for now.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top