Phone number

posted under by lhnkhang
Yesterday I deleted a name+phone number on my hand phone.

I met him again last week since his departure, several months ago. Suddenly he came back, for 10 days. It's a surprise to see him again, so soon. I think maybe after several years we will meet but not now.

Anyway, suddenly he was there, sitting at his old temporary place, next to some oxygen tanks (that we usually call "bomb") and surfing the web. I came in to say hello, and knew that he came back to amend his thesis, some minor details that he told me he can do it online, but he chose to come back.

Is there anything behind?

Never mind.

I used to delete many numbers on my hand phone, but not the person that I was speaking to right there. The numbers I delete can belong to those who don't use theirs anymore, those who go and settle down abroad. So nothing important this time when I deleted his number. I should have done this several months before.

But I felt strange.

There are lots of people who use a new number everyday, and lots of numbers are lost everyday. I believe there numbers will never be used again. My wife also replaced her sim-cards three times. So they will disappear forever. These numbers are our IDs, once they are replaced, we have a new ID, new representative, and they are useless. Nobody remembers.

Never mind

I feel strange about these numbers once they lost.

I've gone too far...

0 comments

Make A Comment
top