1st ceremony

posted under by lhnkhang
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Time goes by, so slowly..." (Hang up by Madonna)

Not in my case. In fact, one year passes very fast. I used to say a long time ago, in Vietnamese, that,
"nhắm mắt mở mắt hết một ngày,
quay qua quay lại hết một tuần,
quắc quắc (?) hết một tháng,
luẩn quẩn hết một năm",
suddenly it's correct now.

It was my wedding ceremony yesterday. In the morning, I received an offline message from a friend that I thought at first place that this would be a greeting message. But not, she queried about my injured toes, which I hope it'll never come, as I only have my injured fingers.

This time last year, I almost used up my reserved power for the wedding. I was tired and always sleepy. Sleeping at night was not enough for me, I even slept on taxi all the way to my destinations to complement to my thirst of sleep.

Once I was proud of myself that I didn't sleep much. 6 hours per day is enough, and I've followed this habit for long. Now, I always feel dizzy every time I wake up, and I want to sleep a little more. Maybe I have other priorities in the nights, such as football, tennis and even internet.

Yesterday we intended to stay together for dinner, but for some unexpected reasons, we could not make it. Anyway, I had a memorable celebration, full of ... animals (monkeys, pigs, lion, dog), water melon, mango, pears and candles.

Another year has come that gonna have lots of expectation, I guess...

"Time goes by, so slowly..."

3 comments

Make A Comment
top