It's just not my day

posted under by lhnkhang
I should have applied for leave 9 days ago, since I came back here. But I didn't do it until yesterday. Just one day before I leave, I was still in doubt whether I could do it, or just leave in silence. My supervisor was not in his office the whole day, only after 5:45pm did he return, and sign the application that I left under his door. Unfortunately, I was at home when he called me to take the application back to submit to the department (which I thought he would do for me hehe). Fortunately I asked my friend to collect it for me.

Today, I went to school early to print sth to submit to the dept. The printer in my lab is out of ink, I intended to print in Comp Cent, but it has exam today, I had to run to CLib to print. Done, it's almost 8:30 am. Then I rushed back to the dept to submit. The lady there said I don't need to submit the document that I just printed. Fine! At least I had something to read at home (I consoled myself).

So the story is like that, that's not fun at all. I'm in the airport now and prepare to fly at 12pm.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top