Events

posted under by lhnkhang
Guess I have to write something for my faithful readers.


Roland Garros:

My mother is in Paris now. I wish I were there. I would go right to Philipe Chatrier Stadium to see my favourite player. I envy with some small children sitting there with their parents and ... sleep. When will an ATP tennis event be organize in Singapore? The F1 will be there next year, I guess a A-tier tennis event will be here soon.

RG Final: Federer - Nadal
Q: What does Roger need to beat Nadal? A: First serve in. Period.


Motherhood 2007:

It is advertised "The Biggest Parenting Extravaganza of the Year! ". After 50 minutes sleeping on MRT, we arrived there. The biggest anything of the year condenses in the sale-off of some diapers in an area of 12 m2, and nothing more! Nothing "extravaganza" that met our expectation. We walked out hungrily, cashlessly, spoil our noses smelling the charming flavors when walking by the pop-corn stall.

Anyway, the John Little Expo Sale is in the next hall, we spent all the time there and grabbed my first Pierre Cardin shirt ever!

Shake:

Have you tasted the new chips? Go to McDonald, order any meal, put all the fried potato into a brown paper bag and shake. A nice formula from McDonald, but it taste like the powder in vietnamese noodle.

Coffee:

Just bought a Braun Coffee Maker. It can make 10 cups a time. Only me that drink coffee, so I "have to" drink two cups per day. Taste less-intensively from filter coffee, but similar to coffee from "Drink & Beverage" that I tried to find their formula. So it pays off.

Tomorrow is a big day. I'll try a new combination of swing in early morning. Absolutely I'll be home before 9pm, as the big match is on.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top