Staffs in headquarter

posted under by lhnkhang
There are 7 staffs in my headquarter: a commander, a cute guy, a talkative guy, a silent guy, a big guy, a nice lady and another lady.

The commander is the one who stays very late at the station. He keeps control of all decision in the station. I don't know whether he's married, I hope he is, but he is at the station all the time, so I wonder how he can save his time for his family. On weekend, he always appears late, about 11:00pm, wearing shorts, wet hair (it means that he's just had a bath, that I can deduce that he lives near the station). I don't know at what time he comes to the station everyday.

The cute guy is the one that I find him cute. He always looks at me tenderly (or friendly, if you think 'tenderly' is too sexy). He doesn't talk to me much. He always hides himself in a remote room near the big scale and the fridge. Only on lunch time and off-office hour that I can see him appear after that room. I like him the most.

The talkative guy is the guy who talks to me most of the time I see him. Even I hide myself in my room, he breaks into the room and finds something to talk, although he talks most the time. This guy will visit Vietnam next month, and he asked us everything about HCMC. Not less than 5 times he asked me about Vietnamese currency, the exchange rate. I told him to go to Vietnam first and exchange the money, he didn't agree. Fine! Today, he happily told us that his wife finally exchanged 100sgd to VND, and she brought home a big bag full of 500 vnd and 10000vnd. He intends to spend 500.000vnd for gifts in Vietnam, and he thinks that's too much. The commander never wants to talk with him.

The silent guy is the one I talk less. He (and the nice lady) take care of everything less important that the commander doesn't. My wife said that this guy never does other things except work in office-hours (except going out for tea-break). Even he is free, he just sitting at his table paralyzingly even without reading a newspaper.

A big guy is another guy we did not like him at the beginning, but later on he shows his care about us and is helpful (in some extent). He is the one who consistently leaves the station at 11:30 pm everyday to catch the last tank, and the last ship. I was once told that he had an airplane, but he hasn't used it recently.

The nice lady is the one has the same power with the silent guy. She is nice, helpful and understanding. Maybe she doesn't know how to fly, as my wife often sees her husband or son waiting to pick her up after work in an airplane parking at the street besides the lift.

The last one is the biggest of all. We didn't like her much, as she seemed to have "national" behavior. Last week, she cared about my wife very much. She even gave me a new cup, and told me to take hot water in the headquarter. Hmm, we don't know what happens.

Last but not least, there is a couple that temporary occupies one of the room there. They never come there early, but always want to go home early. The lady always complains about electronic/electric devices, sometimes she sneezes. The gentleman always listens to her, without speaking, as he works non-stop with his computer (with internet connected).

That's all. If there's some more, I'll tell later. Now I have to sleep, as we go to school early tomorrow (I hope so).

2 comments

Make A Comment
top