I see doctor

posted under by lhnkhang
I went to hospital yesterday for a medical check of my finger. I thought that I would wait for long for this check up, but in fact it only took 30 minutes.

After dropping my father at his office, I went to the hospital on Tran Hung Dao street. After leaving my bike at a safe place, I registered, bought a ticket and a booklet. Then, I took a number and waited for my call. On waiting for the call, I looked at the ticket number and figured out that in this hospital, they treat us like animals. Why? (photo will be posted later)

The waiting time was just less than 5 minutes, the meeting with a doctor was even shorter. He asked me to move and stretch the hand and said
- "your finger is ok, why need to check?"
- "Oh, it's still hurt, doctor"
- (thinking: you want to loose money, I'll let you loose money) "Ok, I'll give you some medicine, no need for an Xray now. In two weeks, if things getting worse, we'll do it"
- (thinking: how can i see him again in two weeks) "Yes".

Then, I went out and queued to buy the medicines.
Damage this time:
Ticket and booklet: 1.7sgd
Medicine:24.5sgd

I haven't taken any tablet yet, as I drink beer everyday. I hope I can take medicine soon, ha ha ha.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top