Is it funny?

posted under by lhnkhang

Do you think the picture beside is funny? They are just separate sentences that my visitors left and I collected around Hollywood. This is not funny until tonight when my wife figured out
that the combination of these sentences makes me like a dumb!!! According to her deductions, every time somebody said something to me, I replied by a meaningless sentence. Figure out yourself. This website is here.

Internet Explorer is really sucked. I could not log in to Blogger just now to post this entry. I have Firefox, Opera and IE browsers on my laptop, and Firefox works great, Opera is adequate, IE is worst. Now I think IE can only be used for Windows Update. The new IE is even slower than a turtle. The new Firefox offers dictionary (like MS Word) and Google Search Suggestion. That's interesting.

Update: we set up Starhub Maxonline Wireless Internet today. It tooks over a week to clear administrative stuffs and to subcribe, but only 30 mins to set up the network. This subscription required lots of effort and time. In the end, we could save 31.5sgd activation fee. It's a long story, I will post the details should I have more time.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top