Follow-up post

posted under by lhnkhang
I'm not satisfied with Y!360 and My Opera, although I don't know about html, java coding... that's why I change to Blogger.

Blogger is highly customizable (hmm, don't know my vocabulary is correct). It allows me to add ... anything I like. You should try yourself or look around my page and you'll understand, sooner or later.

For your information, my previous blog is my.opera.com/lhnkhang/blog/ although I didn't use it much. My Y!360 is still the gate for you to access this new blog.

What do you expect to see here? My life, absolutely, if not, what else I can tell you? Photography, sure, because I love it much. Football and Tennis, hmm, you will see now and then. On a beautiful day, you can see IT news, gadgets here.

Today is September, 2nd, 4am. I have a CV dued by tonight. Is it a joke? No, I have to submit it to my former class monitor. I have to take a photo, touch it and attach to the CV as well. Lots of work to do.

As usual, it's photo time:


If you don't know me, so they are me, and panoramic photography is one of my favorites. You'll know later on... If you like this photo, and wanna see me closer, click here. Enjoy, and comments are welcome!!!

0 comments

Make A Comment
top