Coffee addicted

posted under by lhnkhang
I'm a coffee addict. Is this good or bad? Most of you will say it's bad. Anyway, I find one thing about coffee that comforts me: addiction to coffee gives me a thrust to get out of bed early every morning, as I always tell my wife that she would find some thrust that she urges to do ev'ry morning in order to wake up early. She's a typical woman who likes to "fry" herself as long as possible.

Outside, it's 32 degree celsius, but inside, it's 20 degree. She always complains why on earth ppl like to do experiments at such degree. Today is the last day of her only-3-week visualisation experiment. I think she will "disappear" from the lab for a while, before coming back here for another experimental period. Recently, I haven't been happy with the ppl here, in the lab, because of some unnecessary troubles she encountered.

Come to think about research in Fluid Division, so far I've seen two stds dropping off. In one case I don't really know the reason, I guess that he didn't have available equipments for his research work (he's a good std, always gets A- and above). In another case, he thinks that he doesn't have enough support from his boss. Anyway, I feel sorry for the second guy, as he doesn't know the "principle" of doing research in NUS.

Off topic, my football team got a draw today. We played on a field we've never won before. This can be considered a good re-start, as we will participate in a league in the next 2 weeks.

Today is sunday.


0 comments

Make A Comment
top