VN vs. Thai

posted under by lhnkhang
Two years have passed since that day, the day i came to VN embassy for the first time. I can't believe that two years have passed. I only feel one year at most. But that's true. Two years have passed. And I have lived here for 2 1/2 years already.

What have I done in the last 2 1/2 years? A MSc (1yr), a 5 month job and the 1st out of my 4 yr study. About achivement? What do I love the most? The plan is working great. What do I hate the most? E-e-n-g-l-i-s-s-h. You know what I mean, maybe.

Two years ago, I went to VN embassy to watch SeaGame 22 final match between VN and Thai. At that time, I knew that Thai was stronger than VN, but I hoped that VN could do sth. And they actually did, by a late goal by Quyen (if i'm not wrong) to force Thai into the extra haft.

This morning, I still strongly believed in VN's chance until I passed by Singapore Pool Clementi Branch. I intended to bet for Thai, so that if VN wins, I'm happy, if VN doesn't win, at least I have a consolation. I thought they considered VN higher than Thai, but dissappointedly, they bet Thai 1:1.60, VN 1:4 (1x2 scheme). My god, can't believe in my eyes.

Tell you what, I didn't bet for Thai nor VN this time. Come on guys, the history is yours to make.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top