Yet it rains again!

posted under by lhnkhang
1. It hasn't rained for a while. Except yesterday it was raining for 5 minutes right at the moment I left the house. It delayed my trip for 15 minutes as I came back home twice.
2. It's raining now.
3. It was the 1st time I went to Orchard Road early in the morning. First time I saw an empty Orchard Road.
4. Have to come back there once again now.
5. Benefit of a non-budget airline: can change flight date among the same class. Flexible but subject to availability. However, it can take up to 6 months to get a refund if you want to return the ticket.
6. Nokia phones are durable against drop. However, keyboards are not. My two Nokia phones' keyboards are insensitive at 7,8,9 buttons (i.e. pqrs, tuv, wxyz). I am really angry if I have to hit these buttons when smsing.
7. Get high-blood pressure now, as I drank much fish sauce during lunch (grilled pork dry noodle @ Business canteen)
8. This is my niece, taken recently. I saw it on my cousin's Flickr gallery.


0 comments

Make A Comment
top